We provide a traditional tea party with a twist – we bring the party to you! And we do all the work! We make the hostessing role as simple as determining your guest list – we even provide a link to invitations for you! We work with you to create the event that you want – with delicious food, vintage china table settings, and beautiful table decor. And we can accommodate most food allergies and intolerances – please discuss with us.
Freshly baked delicacies are served on 3 tiered serving dishes. We bake our own scones which are served with home made jam and Devonshire cream, and assorted sweets and create delicate tea sandwiches and other savories. Once your guests arrive they will be seated while a selection of background music is playing. Then the tea tastings will begin! Our teas are blended in small batches from a local tea supplier (we love to support other small businesses!) Pre-selected teas will be brought to the table with information about each so guests can make a choice. After everyone has their “cuppa”, the food is brought out and a while later a second selection of teas will be offered. Then we depart so you and your guests can continue the party!
When the party is complete, we pack up and take everything, even the dirty dishes, with us!
We also offer a buffet set up, if that works better for your event. Arranged to complement the occasion and recommend for Wedding day bridal party brunches, showers among other occasions.
What would a sample tea service look like?
- Strawberry Cream Scone, with homemade Strawberry Jam and fresh Devonshire Cream
- Coconut Panacotta served in a teacup!
- Sparkling Raspberry cream wafer
- Pavlova with fresh fruit
- Avocado egg salad pinwheel sandwich
- Open face crostini with prosciutto, arugula and cherry tomatoes
- Artichoke Tea sandwich
Perhaps you “Fancy a Cuppa” but are unsure of a reason to hold a tea party? May we make a few suggestions….
- For no reason – just a gathering of friends and family!
- Wedding Day Bride’s Brunch – (For the bride, bridal party and family) – an elegant way to ensure you eat before the big event!
- Showers – baby or bridal
- Accompaniment to Club Meetings – e.g. Book Clubs or Mom’s groups
- Mommy ‘n Me or Daddy ‘n Me Tea Parties
- Garden Parties
- Valentine’s Day
- Celebrations of Life
…The list is endless!
Want to make your party one of a kind?! We can customize your party with one of our optional add-ons:
- Fascinator Rentals
- Tea Leaf Readings
- Fresh Floral Arrangements and
- Live Musical Accompaniment
- Tea Service Throughout the Party
The Tea Party Experience is about enjoying the people you’re with, but not worrying about anything! Let us take the stress out of hosting for you.
Have a special request? Let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.