October 24 Pink Tea for Two –
2 scones, cream, jam, 3 sweets, 2 sandwiches, and 50 gms of loose leaf tea. In honour of Breast Cancer Awareness month, we will be donating $10 from each box to Wings of Hope Breast Cancer Foundation.
November 28th Holiday Celebration Tea for Two – menu coming soon
We are now offering Children’s Tea Party Packages!
Full Cookie Kit: 18 vanilla bean sugar cookies (6 of each style), 8 bags of decorating icing & 3 bags of sprinkles $45
Introducing our latest service! – Tea Leaf Reading Workshops. Discover how to see your future in the tea leaves by practicing with a friend! You’ll learn some of the history behind tea leaf reading –“tasseography” or “tasseomancy” – and how to look for and interpret the symbols found in the tea leaves with help from Tearrific Loose Leaf Tea’s Sam Cross.
If your non-profit group has plans for a fundraiser why not consider The Travelling Teacups? Here is some information on our fundraising package:
- special pricing
- choice of several menu and setup options which of course include a traditional English scone with cream and jam
- choice of our locally blended teas
- for groups of 50 – 200
- for party packages that include food with groups over 100, we will donate a ‘sweet’ tea party for 12 people
- we will include our china and table decor to create an elegant high tea event
- china only or china and linens only options also available
Please email us at email@example.com and we will send you the complete package details.
Travel Blogger ‘La Petite Watson’ was at a Royal Wedding tea party that featured china and linen rentals from Travelling Teacups. Here’s the link to her post about the party: https://lapetitewatson.com/calgary-food-getaway/