Introducing our latest add-on service! – Tea Leaf Reading Workshops. Discover how to see your future in the tea leaves by practicing with a friend! You’ll learn some of the history behind tea leaf reading –
“tasseography” or “tasseomancy” – and how to look for and interpret the symbols found in the tea leaves with help from Tearrific Loose Leaf Tea’s Sam Cross.
Our new custom blend tea flavour – Rose Cream Earl Grey . A delicate smooth and fragrant twist on a classic.
If your non profit group has plans for a fundraiser why not consider The Travelling Teacups? Here is some information on our fundraising package:
- special pricing
- choice of several menu and setup options which of course include a traditional English scone with cream and jam
- choice of our locally blended teas
- for groups of 50 – 200
- for party packages that include food with groups over 100 we will donate a ‘sweet’ tea party for 12 people
- we will include our china and table decor to create an elegant high tea event
- china only or china and linens only options also available
Please email us at email@example.com and we will send you the complete package details.
Travel Blogger ‘La Petite Watson’ was at a Royal Wedding tea party which featured china and linen rentals from Travelling Teacups. Here’s the link to her post about the party: https://lapetitewatson.com/
Due to popular demand we are now offering our Takeaway Teas in a variety of formats. Please see our Tea Party Offerings and Pricing Page for more details: https://travellingteacups.ca/tea-party-offerings/